Welcome

This Blog is dedicated to those who are restoring one, own one, want one, or want to share tips and projects.

So lets get started on this venture.



Rich

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Posting a comment



I got some feedback from my dad that he and his friends have not been able to leave a comment. The way you leave a comment is go to the bottom of this post January 25th. You will some hilighted area that always says 0 comments  put your cursor on that area. Click that 0 comments it will open a comment box and that is where you type your comment in, press post when done.
Seeings how we are getting so much rain here in Veneta the lake is full in January and I'm not making a lot of headway on "My Mistress" and have been spending more time with the puppies!
Had a big week this week, I'm now owner of a sheetmetal shop in Springfield can manufature any thing for you, just contact me. all of the SS work on my boat was done by Mid Valley Metals.

1 comment: