Welcome

This Blog is dedicated to those who are restoring one, own one, want one, or want to share tips and projects.

So lets get started on this venture.



Rich

Sunday, January 15, 2012






Got a lot of work done today. I finished up the bulge deck that included the battery boxes, the raw water plumbing to the engines, the control levers, man it took for ever to get them from the chromer, he did the throttle levers twice to get them right.
I designed the throttle off set for the carb today, I'll take it to my shop and have the laser cut them for me, remember the throw of the cable is 3" you need to  off set the linkage connection point.

Rich

4 comments:

  1. Kelly are you a woman? If you are, I could make you "MY Mistress" also! Get it that is name of my boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice boat, I have 66 Cutlass, unrestored presently, bought it to fish, maybe varnish her up as time goes by. That Mistress boat is gorgeous!😎

    ReplyDelete